The TMR 3WIR and the TMR 6WIR series from Traco Power are a set of 3-Watt and 6-Watt dc-dc converters in a SIP-8 metal case. The design purpose of these series was to miniaturized low power dc-dc converters for railway application to the maximum without sacrificing highest efficiency.
They operate up to 78°C environment temperature at full load and up to 90°C with a 50% load derating.
With EN 50155 and UL 62368-1 (UL 60950-1) certification, 3’000 VDC I/O-isolation voltage, external On/Off, current limitation and short current protection they cover a wide range of application when space is limited.
The input of the converters is designed for a wide voltage range (4:1) and minimum load is not required.
Features and specifications include:
- Ultra wide 4:1 input options
- 9- to 36-Vdc
- 18- to 75-Vdc
- 43- to 160-Vdc
- Miniaturized to the maximum
- Weight is 5.9g and the units measure 21.8mm x 11.2mm x 9.6mm
- EN 50155 railway approval
- I/O-isolation 3,000Vdc
- High efficiency for low thermal loss
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +90°C
- Remote On/Off
- Short circuit protection
- 3-year product warranty