The MyMiniRaceCar Project Pack is a Feather Bluetooth LE mini robot rover – a perfect project for getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It’s an excellent introduction to the world of robotics.
This project contains just about everything needed to make your very own Bluetooth controlled mini-robot, with the added bonus of a temperature & humidity sensor.
It includes a Feather Bluefruit LE (Arduino compatible microcontroller with Bluetooth LE radio), motor control wing, HTU21D-F temperature & humidity breakout board, three-layer round robot chassis, two motors, two wheels, a battery pack + 4 x AA batteries, a lithium-ion battery, breadboard and a pocket screwdriver.
Everything is plug-and-play – No soldering required! Use any iOS or Android phone with our free Bluefruit Connect app to control your robot friend after it’s been built.
Full kit contents:
- Black, Three-layer Round Robot Chassis Kit
- Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE – pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- DC Motor & Stepper FeatherWing Add-on – pre-soldered
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board – pre-soldered
- Half-size Breadboard
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires – 20 x 3″ (75mm)
- Premium Female/Male ‘Extension’ Jumper Wires – 20 x 6″
- 4 x AA Battery Holder w/ On/Off Switch
- Little Rubber Bumper – pack of 4
- 6-pin Extra Long Male Header
- MicroUSB Cable
- Adafruit Pocket Screwdriver – Black
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery – 3.7v 500mAh
- 4 x AA Batteries
The kit builds a high-performance racer, using the Bluetooth LE capable Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE board, Motor Driver FeatherWing, and TE HTU21D-F temperature & humidity sensor that provides racetrack telemetry data.