8-Bit MCUs for IGBT Control
ON Semiconductor has added the LC87F0K08A an 8-bit Microcontroller with 8K-byte Flash ROM/384-byte RAM in 24-pin package. The LC87F0K08A includes a function suitable for IGBT control, particularly in rice cookers, induction cookers and similar applications.
Main features are PPG (Programmable Pulse Generator), eight analog comparators, two AMP circuits, 5 channels of 12-bit resolution ADC, internal reset circuit and etc. that are software friendly circuits and these peripheral circuit can contribute to fewer external components.
Also, several serial interface circuits (synchronous serial x 1, I2C x 1, UART x 1) can communicate with other LSIs. For software development, ON offers a software development environment and with On-Chip Debugging function, making it easy to debug with user's actual application.
- IGBT control 12-bit PPG (pulse minimum setting pitch <42ns)
- Over-current, over-voltage and surge detect circuits with Amplifier (x2) and Analog comparator (x8)
- Flash ROM capable of on-board programming with a power voltage range of 4.5V to 5.5V with Block-erasable in 128 byte units, Writing in 2-byte units, 8192 x 8 bits
- RAM : 384 x 9 bits
- Minimum bus cycle time of 83.3ns (12MHz)
- Minimum instruction cycle time of 250ns (12MHz)
- 5-channel 12-bit resolution AD converter
- Internal Reset Function
- Performance of 83.3ns (12.0MHz), VDD = 4.5V to 5.5V, Ta = -40 to +85°C