The BDG series from Bellnix is are 200W semi-custom ac-dc power supplies with full digital control. Up to three channels with different output voltages can be selected in arbitrary combination.
The PMBus communication function allows to change the output voltage setting, overcurrent protection threshold, turn-on and turn-off sequences, switching frequency, etc., and also to monitor the status of power supply.
The BDG series operates from a universal input of 85- to 264-Vac. Standard output voltages include 5Vdc, 12Vdc and 24Vdc. The operating temperature range is -40 to +85 degrees C.
These 195mm x 100mm x 47mm power supplies have a withstand voltage of 3000Vac. They are IEC60950 compliant and RoHS compliant.
Additional features include:
- The overcurrent protection threshold can be modified
- Output current can be increased by parallel connection (90% derating required)
- Output voltage in each of 3 channels can be selected separately.
- Switching frequency can be modified
- Adjustable output voltage range: ±15%
- Residual life prediction function
- High efficiency: 87%
- Remote control, changing various settings and monitoring the status of power supply is possible using PMBus (serial communication)
- UVLO function
- Overvoltage protection function, overheat protection function