PV10-27C050524 from Mornsun is a regulated dc-dc converter with an ultra-wide and ultra-wide input range of 200- to 1200-Vdc, which design to meet standards of CSA-C22.2 No.107.1, EN62109. The products feature high efficiency, high reliability, high insulation and a high level of safety protection.
The application circuit illustrated above is recommended for use in extremely-harsh EMC environments.
This type of power supply is widely used in renewable energy industries such as photovoltaic, power generation, energy storage, inverters and high-voltage dc conversions. The converters provide multiple protection features and guarantee stable and safe operating environments even under abnormal working conditions.
These dc-dc converters deliver full output power to 50°C and derate linearly to 40% power at 70°C (for input voltages between 200Vdc and 300Vdc these converters are also derated for temperatures below -25°C to 55% power at -40°C).
Summary of features:
- Ultra-wide 200- to 1200-Vdc input voltage range
- Industrial grade operating temperature -40°C to +70°C
- High I/O isolation test voltage of 4000Vac (Input-output), three-way isolation output of 3500Vac
- Meets reinforced insulation
- High efficiency, Low ripple & noise
- High reliability, Long service life
- Input reverse polarity and undervoltage protection, output short circuit, overcurrent and overvoltage protection
- Meets 5000m altitude requirements