Wolfspeed invites attendees of APEC 2019 to visit booth #529. At the booth, Wolfspeed will showcase and demonstrate its SiC power components that the company optimized for the demands of auto and industrial applications. Wolfspeed engineers will also take the stage at APEC to share the company’s newest system designs and resources to help engineers get maximum performance from its SiC power components. The company invites APEC attendees to these presentations by Wolfspeed representatives.
- 6.6kW On-Board Charger featuring Surface Mount MOSFET Technology
- Buck/Boost Evaluation Kit for Industrial applications
- 60kW Solar Boost Converter
Other demonstrations of Wolfspeed components will be at Richardson RFPD’s Booth #660.
- 20 kW Full Bridge LLC Resonant Converter targeting high power density applications such as fast chargers for electric vehicles
- 6.6 kW DC/DC Bi-Directional On-Board Charger for electric vehicles and power storage
Wolfspeed encourages those at APEC 2019 to learn about the benefits of the company’s SiC technology and how to use it to optimize performance in system designs during the company’s APEC industry sessions, industry presentations, and technical sessions.
- Jianwen Shao will give a presentation titled, “SiC MOSFET Based High-Efficiency Bi-Directional On-Board Charger for EVs,” on Tuesday, March 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:55 a.m. in room 210A.
- Zach Cole and Kraig Olejniczak will present “A Medium Voltage (10kV), Low Inductance, SiC Power Module for Next-Generation Electric Power Distribution Applications,” on Wednesday, March 20 at 8:30 a.m to 10:10 a.m. in room 210D.
- Brice McPherson will present “A Modular and Scalable High-Performance Power Module for Silicon Carbide Devices,” on Wednesday, March 20
8:30 a.m. to 10:10 a.m. in room 210D.
- On Wednesday, March 20, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:25 p.m. in room 210D, Jeff Casady will give an “Update on GaN and SiC Activities within JC-70 JEDEC Committee.”
- Don Gajewski will present “SiC Device Reliability,” on Wednesday, March 20 from 2:00 p.m to 5:25 p.m. in room 210D,
- Yuequan Hu will give a presentation titled, “Cost Down of Gate Drive for SiC MOSFETs,” on Wednesday, March 20 from 2:00 p.m to 5:25 p.m. in room 209AB.
- On Thursday, March 21 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. in room 210D, Julius Rice will present “High-Efficiency 60kW Boost Converter for Solar Power Generation.”
- Teik Ong will present “Matching SiC MOSFET Spice Model Simulation Switching Loss with Hardware Testing,” on Thursday, March 21 from 1:45 p.m. to 3:25 p.m. in room 210A.
- Frank Wei will present “New Surface Mount SiC MOSFETs Enable High Efficiency, High Power Density Bi-directional On-Board Charger with Flexible DC-link Voltage,” on Thursday, March 21 from 1:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in room 304B.