Delta Electronics, Inc. has introduced a new and innovative B70SP series of dc-dc converters for non-automotive transportation applications. These new additions are fully encapsulated, waterproof, isolated dc-dc converters with 500W output power and wide input range.
B70SP series provides single output voltages including 12.4V, 13.7V, or 24.5 output. With input range of 32- to 96-Vin, it delivers up to 500W output power and allows a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +90°C. Typical efficiency of this compact size dc-dc converter (24.5V output) is up to 91.5%.
The B70SP series comes with a host of industry-standard features, such as over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, input reverse polarity protection, integrated fuse holder, and IP67 protection (with fully assembled mating connector). The parallel application feature is also available.
You may also like: Automotive CAN Isolated Transceiver Modules
The B70SP series meets UL60950-1 & UL62368-1 safety standard and has CE mark. It is suitable for all industrial and commercial electric powered off-road vehicles such as forklift trucks, electric motorcycles, ground support equipment, golf cars, and sport equipment vehicle.
Key Features and Benefits
- Wide input voltage range, 32- to 96-Vdc
- 500W Output
- Full Load Efficiency up to 88% @48Vin and 72Vin
- Parallel Connection of multiple units
- Box type package with metal base plate
- Package Dimension: 198.0 x 113.0 x 45.0mm (7.80″ x 4.45″ x 1.77″)
- Operating Temperature Range – 40°C to +90°C
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection
- Input UVLO, Output OCL, Short circuit protection, OVP, OTP
- Enable on/off
- 2250Vdc Isolation
- IP67 protection (With fully assembled mating connector)
- RoHs Compliant
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facility
- IEC/EN/UL60950-1, IEC/EN/UL62368-1, CE Mark
- EMC compatible: EN12895-2015, EN55011, EN55014-2, CISPR11 Class A