Torex Semiconductor Ltd. launched the XBP141P, a new series of TVS diode array. XBP141P is mounted adjacent to an external interface, and it protects an IC installed in a subsequent stage from static discharge.
Typical applications for the TVS diode arrays include USB 3.0, DVI, and set-top boxes. Since the pin capacitance is as low as 0.8pF, it is possible to use it on high-speed signal lines, and they are suitable for line protection of USB 3.0 and other lines.
Moreover, four TVS diodes are in a compact DFN2510-10A (2.5mm x 1.0mm x 0.55mm) package enabling the protection of up to 4 lines.
These products are RoHS compliant and are free of lead, halogen, and antimony. The TVS diode array features terminal capacitance of 0.40pF (Line-to-GND) and ESD protection of 15kV Contact (IEC61000-4-2).
Samples of XBP141P are available upon request.
- Pin capacitance: as low as 0.8pF
- Terminal capacitance of 0.40pF (Line-to-GND)
- Suitable for line protection of USB 3.0 and other lines
- Enables protection of up to 4 lines
- Package: DFN2510-10A
- Compact size: 2.5mm x 1.0mm x 0.55mm
- ESD protection: 15kV Contact (IEC61000-4-2)