Vishay has added the SE20PAx/SE30PAx/SE50PAx series of standard recovery rectifiers in the SMPA (DO-221BC) package with a low-profile height of 0.9 mm (typical). These rectifiers are rated up to 5A and have reverse voltage ratings of 100V to 600V
These AEC-Q101 qualified devices are designed to polarity protection in industrial and automotive applications. The maximum operating junction temperature is +175 °C.
Built using oxide planar chip technology, the SE20PAx/SE30PAx/SE50PAx series of standard recovery rectifiers provides class H3B (> 8 kV) ESD performance based on the AEC-Q101-001 human body model (contact mode) and / or JESD22-A114, class 3B.
Summary of Features
- Low profile – typical height of 0.95mm
- Ideal for automated placement
- Oxide planar chip junction
- Low forward voltage drop, low leakage current
- ESD capability
- Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of 260°C
- Not recommended for PCB bottom side wave mounting
- AEC-Q101 qualified