The Power Architectures – Products, Concepts and Solutions event will be held at the Hilton Munich Park on the 28 & 29 of January, 2020. Organized by WEKA FACHMEDIEN EVENTS this forum will not only convey the most important basics of ac-dc power supplies and dc-dc converters in several 90-minute workshops, but individual core topics will be further deepened and practical examples conveyed.
Sponsoring publications include Markt&Technik and DESIGN&ELEKTRONIK.
Keynote presentations will include:
- Software-Defined Power for Power Supplies, Dr. Michael Heidinger, KIT
- Efficiencies of 96% and More: What is the Future for Ultrafast GaN Transistors and Switching Power Supplies?, Sebastian Fischer, Traco Power
The Power Architectures Forum will offer electronics developers and technical purchasers from a wide variety of application areas the opportunity to get up to date with the latest technology and, in addition, to pass on specific requirements directly to the manufacturers and solve current problems and issues.
- Are you a hardware developer or purchaser?
- Are you looking for the right power supply for your design?
The Power Architectures Forum will have the answers to your questions about a wide variety of topics related to power supplies – practical and solution-oriented.
What can you expect to learn at the Power Architectures Forum?
- Keynotes, lectures, hands-on workshops, networking café, exhibition, panel discussion + evening networking event
- What are the requirements for ac-dc power supplies and dc-dc converters?
- Are changes in standards to be observed?
- What planning errors when using power supplies can be avoided?
- How do I find the right power supply for my application?
- What are the problems with the EMC test?
- The answers to all questions around the topic of power supplies – practical and targeted.