N-channel 600V/5.5A 550mΩ Power MOSFET in a PowerFLAT 5×6 HV Package
STMicroelectronics has added the STL10N60M6 600V/5.5A power MOSFET with an on-resistance of 550mΩ to the company’s MDmesh™ family of SJ devices. Combining an optimized capacitance profile and low gate charge (Qg), ST calls the MDmesh™ M6 MOSFET series “today’s reference for resonant topologies.”
ST’s MDmesh™ M6 technology devices are suited for a wide variety of applications including chargers, adapters, silver box modules, LED lighting, telecom power, servers, solar inverters, and so on.
The new MDmesh™ M6 technology incorporates the most recent advancements to the well-known and consolidated MDmesh family of SJ MOSFETs. STMicroelectronics builds on the previous generation of MDmesh devices through its new M6 technology, which combines excellent RDS(on) per area improvement with one of the most effective switching behaviors available, as well as a user-friendly experience for maximum end-application efficiency.
- Optimized threshold voltage for soft switching
- Extremely low Qg and optimized capacitance profile for light load conditions
- Low gate charge for operation at high frequencies
- Good switching behavior for hard and soft switching
- Extremely high efficiency performance to increase power density
- Targets high efficiency in new topologies for power conversion applications