Medical-Grade 45W/65W/90W AC-DC Power Supplies
In response to the miniaturization trend and growing power demands of medical equipment, MEAN WELL is expanding the 5- to 30-W MPM-05/10/15/20/30 series of ac-dc power supplies to cover higher power applications, by releasing the 45- to 90-W MPM-45/65/90 series. These three series are on-board type medical power modules, and they are suitable for direct mounting and soldering onto the PCB. Alternatively, the MPM-45/65/90-xST screw terminal type models can provide additional mounting and wiring options.
The products are suitable for type BF medical equipment, such as medical diagnostic equipment, portable medical instruments, or medical equipment that requires ultra-low standby power consumption.
The MPM-45/65/90's main features include: miniature size, meeting EN55011 Class B EMI performance without external components, ultra-low no load power consumption < 0.1W, 93% high efficiency, -30°C to +80°C wide operating temperature, compliance to latest edition of IEC/EN60601-1 and ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 medical safety standards, 2xMOPP isolation level, and low leakage current <100µA.
Summary of Features
- 2xMOPP level, low leakage current<100µA, suitable for type BF patient contact medical equipment
- Class II installation, meets EN55011 Class B requirements without external EMI filtering components
- 80- to 264-Vac input range
- Ultra-low no load power consumption<0.1W
- -30°C to +80°C wide operating temperature range
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage
- Operating altitude up to 4000m
- Fully potted for heat dissipation, dust proof, moisture proof, and anti-vibration
- Certified to medical safety standards: UL/CUL/TUV/CB/EAC/CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- PCB module type (MPM-45/65/90): 87 x 52 x 29.5mm
- Screw terminal (MPM-45/65/90-xST): 109 x 52 x 33.5mm
- 3-year warranty