The TPP 15 ac-dc power supplies added by Traco Power feature a reinforced double I/O isolation system according to medical safety standards IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2 x MOPP approved for an operating altitude of 5000 m. The earth leakage current is below 75µA what makes the units suitable for BF (body floating) applications.
With efficiency of up to 88.5%, these power supplies deliver 15W of output power for output voltages of 5Vdc and higher (output power for 3.3Vdc output is 13.2W) and offer a high power density in the packaging format 1.0" x 2.6".
Input options include 85- to 264-Vac (derating of 4%/V below 90Vac input required) or 120- to 370-Vdc. Zero load power consumption is 0.05W, maximum, satisfying the ErP directive.
The full load operating temperature range covers -40°C to +55°C while it goes up to 85°C with 50% load derating. The units operate in compliance to the medical EMC emission and immunity levels according to latest standard IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition.
Additional features include:
- Risk management process according to ISO 14971 including risk management file
- Acceptance criteria for electronic assemblies according to IPC-A-610 Level 3
- Protection class l and ll
- Operating up to 5000m altitude
- Ready to meet ErP directive, no load power consumption
- 5 year product warranty