In response to the increasing demands for high-voltage applications, Mean Well has expanded their high-power enclosed power supply offering to also include high voltage outputs, releasing the 3000W high output voltage CSP-3000 ac-dc power supplies. Mean Well claims that there are not many similar products on the market.
The company stated that many customers expressed great interest during the development phase. This unique product will surely attract attention from many different industries once released.
CSP-3000’s most important feature is providing 120V/250V/400Vdc output selections. Combined with constant current limit set at 100% output, this product series is very suitable for laser, UV curing, and charging equipment.
Summary of target applications:
- Factory control or automation apparatus
- Test and measurement instrumentation
- Laser related machines
- UV curing equipment
- Burn-in facilities
Other key features include programmable voltage/current (PV/PC), which allows the output voltage and current to be adjusted over a wide range by applying an external dc voltage signal. High frequency modulation can also be achieved by applying an external 10V PWM signal between 500Hz and 1kHz.
Functions such as active current sharing (up to 3 units), remote ON/OFF, and auxiliary power greatly improves the end system design flexibility and application range, making the CSP-3000 suitable for communication equipment and centralized systems that require high power and high voltage.
Summary of specifications and features:
- 180- to 264-Vac input
- Built-in active PFC function
- Efficiency up to 93%
- Built-in dc fans for forced air cooling
- Output voltage/current programmable
- Active current sharing up to 7200W (2+1)
- Built-in remote ON/OFF control & power OK signal
- Auxiliary power [email protected]
- Protections: short circuit/over current/over voltage/over temperature
- UL/Dekra/EAC/CB/CE safety approved
- Dimmensions (LxWxH): 278 x 177.8 x 63.5 mm
- 5-year warranty