Vishay Intertechnology introduced its smallest automotive-grade IHLP® low-profile, high-current inductors to date. The 3.3mm by 3.3mm 1212 case size saves space in next-generation ADAS and sensor applications. The Vishay Dale IHLP-1212AZ-A1 and IHLP-1212AB-A1 are AEC Q200 qualified and have operating temperatures of +125°C. They have extremely low profiles down to 1.0mm. IHLP-1212AB-5A features high operating temperatures to +155°C and has a profile of 1.2mm.
The inductors are optimized for energy storage in dc-dc converters up to 5MHz. They provides excellent attenuation of noise in high current filtering applications up to the SRF of the inductor. Typical applications for the inductors include high current filtering and dc-dc conversion in ADAS, sensor, and entertainment / navigation systems as well as noise suppression for medium current filter applications.
A 100% lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction reduces buzz to ultra-low levels. The inductors also boast a high resistance to thermal shock, moisture, and mechanical shock.
The inductors deliver high efficiency with typical DCR from 7.01mΩ to 63.61mΩ and a wide range of inductance values from 0.10µH to 1.2µH
They are rated for up to 11.5A, and they handle high transient current spikes without saturation.
The devices are RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green.
Features and Benefits
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Offered in the 1212 case size
- High continuous operating temperature to +155°C
- Low profile down to 1.0mm
- High efficiency
- Typical DCR from 7.01mΩ to 63.61mΩ
- Wide range of inductance values from 0.10µH to 1.2µH
- Rated current to 11.5A
- Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
- Optimized for energy storage in DC/DC converters up to 5 MHz
- Provides excellent attenuation of noise in high current filtering applications up to the SRF of the inductor
- Packaged in a 100% lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction that reduces buzz to ultra-low levels
- High resistance to thermal shock, moisture, and mechanical shock
- RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green