Traco Power introduced the TEL 10 and the TEL 10wi Series of 10W dc-dc converters. Both the TEL 10, and the TEL 10WI series come in a compact DIP-16 metal package. Traco says that the design purpose of both series of converters was to miniaturized low power dc-dc converters to the maximum without sacrificing high efficiency.
Both the TEL 10 and TEL 10wi series boast a power density of 3.83W/cm3, and they offers either a 2:1 or 4:1 input voltage range.
The converters deliver a high efficiency of up to 86%. Both converters allow an operating temperatures of up to +70°C at full load
and up to 88°C with 50% load.
An internal input filter is included with the converters to comply with conducted emission EN 55032 / EN 55022 class A.
According to Traco, the TEL 10WI Series and the TEL 10 Series models offer an economical solution for space-critical and cost-sensitive applications in instrumentation, IT and industrial electronics.
- 10W converter in DIP-16 metal casing
- Power density of 3,83W/cm3
- 6-side shielded metal case with insulated baseplate
- 2:1 and 4:1 input voltage ranges
- High efficiency for low thermal loss
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +88°C
- Built-In EN 55032 class A filter
- Protection against short circuit
- 3-year product warranty