Offering low EMI characteristics with optimized switching speed, the STIPQ5M60T-HZ from STMicroelectronics is a compact, high-performance ac motor drive in a simple, rugged design.
This integrated power module (IPM) is designed for 3-phase inverters for motor drives in systems such as dish washers, refrigerator compressors, heating systems, air-conditioning fans, draining and recirculation pumps, and so on.
This SLLIMM™ (small low-loss intelligent molded module)-nano provides a compact, high-performance ac motor drive is composed of six N-channel MDmesh™ DM2 Power MOSFETs with intrinsic fast-recovery diode and three half-bridge HVICs for gate driving, providing low electromagnetic interference characteristics with optimized switching speed.
The package is designed to allow a better and easy screw on heatsink. It is optimized for thermal performance and compactness in built-in motor applications, or other low-power applications where assembly space is limited. This IPM includes an operational amplifier, completely uncommitted, and a comparator that can be used to design a fast and efficient protection circuit.
- IPM 5A, 600V, RDS(on) = 1.0 Ω, 3-phase Power MOSFET inverter bridge including control ICs for gate driving
- Optimized for low electromagnetic interference
- 3V, 5V, 15V CMOS/TTL input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down/pull-up resistors
- Undervoltage lockout
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Interlocking function
- Shutdown function
- Comparator for fault protection against overtemperature and overcurrent
- Op-amp for advanced current sensing
- Optimized pinout for easy board layout
- NTC for temperature control (UL 1434 CA 2 and 4)
- Isolation ratings of 1500 Vrms/min.
- UL recognition: UL 1557, file E81734