The TSV99x and TSV99xA family of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers from STMicroelectronics offers low voltage operation and rail-to-rail input and output. They are offered in a variety of package styles.
These devices feature an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, offering a 20MHz gain-bandwidth, stable for gains above 4 (100pF capacitive load), while consuming only 1.1mA maximum at 5V.
They also feature an ultra-low input bias current. These characteristics make the TSV99x family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering. They are suited for medical instrumentation, wearables, automotive designs and similar sensor interface applications.
Available packages include SOT23-5, DFN8 2×2, DFN6 1.3×1.6×0.55, MiniSO8, SO8, DFN8 2×2, SO14, and TSSOP14. Their operating temperature range is -40 to +125 degrees C, ambient.
Summary of features:
- Low input offset voltage: 1.5mV max. (A grade)
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Wide bandwidth 20MHz
- Stable for gain ≥ 4 or ≤ -3
- Low power consumption: 820µA typ.
- High output current: 35mA
- Operating from 2.5V to 5.5V
- Low input bias current, 1pA typ.
- ESD internal protection ≥5kV