Phoenix Contact‘s premier Quint Power family now includes two new ac-dc power supplies with a 12Vdc output. The new devices are available in 2.5A and 7.5A options. Both options are UL Listed and Class I, Division 2 approved. The 2.5A version is also NEC Class 2 rated.
These Quint low-wattage additions feature advanced functionality in a compact form factor. The company designed the ac-dc power supplies for crucial applications that may have space limitations.
An adjustable signal output enables LED and remote digital monitoring to detect critical operating states before faults occur. The devices have power boost capabilities and push-in connection technology, for simple installation and system expansion.
Like other members of the Quint Power family of products from Phoenix Contact, the new ac-dc power supplies can provide dynamic power boost of up to 200 percent of the nominal current for up to five seconds and offers the option of providing a reliable start for inductive loads without disrupting the output voltage.
The power supplies feature a choice of either push-in or screw connection, and a compact design saves space for smaller applications
Their high efficiency allows for energy savings, lower self-heating, and increased service life. The device can startup at temperatures as low as -40°C, ensuring reliable operation under extreme ambient conditions.
- Output: 2.5A/7.5A, 12Vdc
- Preventative function monitoring with an adjustable signal output enables LED and remote digital monitoring to detect critical operating states before faults occur
- Dynamic power boost of up to 200 percent of nominal current for up to five seconds
- Choice of either push-in or screw connection
- Compact design creates space savings for smaller applications
- High efficiency allowing for energy savings, lower self-heating, and an increased service life of the power supply
- Device startup at -40°C ensuring reliable operation under extreme ambient conditions
- Class I Division 2 approved
- NEC Class 2 rating for (2.5A version)