Panasonic has introduced 1100V parts to the existing ECW-FG Series Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors product line which is rated for 85°C/85RH and tested for 1000 hours. The ECW-FG Series 1100V parts are recommended for dc-dc converter and ac-dc power supply circuits in xEV and high frequency, high current circuits.
These capacitors are designed for use in EV and automotive applications, they feature Panasonic’s non-inductive, metallized polypropylene film construction and are delivered in a flame-retardant plastic case.
The main battery in an EV may require a higher voltage Film Capacitor than 630V. The new ECW-FG Series 1100V parts allow for this larger demand on voltage. The AEC-Q200 compliance of the ECW-FG Series ensures that these film capacitors are designed to meet the most stringent quality standards in the industry.
Recommended for you: New Power Capacitor Tech for Wide Band-Gap Semiconductors
- AEC-Q200 Compliant Film Capacitors
- High Moisture Resistance: 85°C, 85%RH, 500Vdc, 1000h
- High Thermal Shock Resistance: -55°C – 85°C, 1000 Cycles
- High Temperature Load Test: 125°C, 450Vdc, 1000h
- Fuse Function
- Flame Retardant Plastic Case and Non-Combustible Resin
- High Safety (Built-In Self-Protecting Function)
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Design in For Extremely Long-Term Outdoor Use
- Fuse Function Causes Open Circuits Upon Most Failures
- Flame Resistant Coating
- Suitable for Harsh Environment Applications Such as Automotive