Pre-show marketing has a serious impact on the ROI of your trade shows
According to Inc.com, roughly 70 percent of show attendees plan a list of whom they’re going to visit before ever entering the convention center doors. They say that number makes plain the power – and necessity – of pre-show outreach. Making sure your name is on that list is important. How your name gets there is where we come in.
PowerPulse can help you reach well-targeted and qualified power engineering influencers and decision makers when you want them to know you’ll be exhibiting at APEC, PCIM, and Electronica to ensure you get the most out of these invaluable marketing opportunities.
Indeed, an Exhibitor Magazine survey found 91% of companies that spent exhibiting budget on pre-show promotions reported their efforts met or exceeded initial expectations, helping to drive booth traffic and generate sales leads, and a Deloitte & Touche study concluded exhibitors who conducted a pre-show campaign raised the quality of the audience they were able to attract by 46% and their conversion of booth visitors to qualified leads rose 50%.
Leveling the Playing Field
The greatest advantage of a trade show is enabling the smaller players to compete with their bigger and more experienced competitors.
With the right products and a well-defined strategy, small and mid-size companies can connect with significant numbers of buyers directly and easily. This enables them to further their products reach instantly and secure sales.
The key to succeeding by exhibiting in a trade show is to treat event participation as an integrated marketing campaign.
From the costs of the booth, shipping, setup and exhibit fees to catering, airline, hotel and employee salary expenses, companies often commit considerable resources to each trade show. Qualified traffic to your booth is imperative to provide maximum return on your trade show marketing investment and ensure a successful event. Doesn’t it make sense to invest a small fraction of your event marketing budget in pre-show outreach?
Contact our sales team now to learn how PowerPulse can increase your booth traffic and trade show program ROI with well-targeted pre-show outreach.
How it Works
We send Trade Show Special Edition e-newsletters to over 50,000 subscribers to keep our readers up to date on the latest developments coming from our communities most important industry events. We will be sending two newsletters for each show; a trade show Preview (prior to each show) and trade show Highlights (following each show), for APEC, PCIM Europe and Electronica Europe in 2020.
PowerPulse Trade Show Promotional Package options include:
- A display ad in both the pre-show Preview and post-show Highlights editions of the Trade Show Special Edition e-newsletters sent to over 50,000 subscribers
- A leaderboard display ad on PowerPulse.Net website for a month prior to the show
- A ‘Trade Show Announcement’ sponsored content placement announcing your participation at the exhibition (your sponsored content will appear in the regular news feed on the website and feel like native content)
Your sponsored content ‘Trade Show Announcement’ will include:
- Promotion in a single issue of PowerPulseDaily e-newseltter sent to over 50,000 subscribers
- Promotion in the pre-show Preview edition of the Trade Show Special Edition e-newsletter sent to over 50,000 subscribers
- Promotion on all three of our social media channels – LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter – to over 20,000 followers
Only PowerPulse delivers your message to so many well-targeted and qualified power electronics design engineers.
Contact our sales team today and learn how comprehensive PowerPulse Trade Show Promotional Packages can help you get the word out to the power engineering influencers and decision makers you want to reach.
- When Digi-Key, Infineon and TDK need help reaching new customers, here’s what they do…
- Produce a bigger list of relevant, qualified and verified named sales prospect contacts – guaranteed
- Learn how you can boost engagement with your company’s blogs