The Mini Digital Power System (MDP) from Seeed Technology Co., Ltd. is a system of programmable linear dc power supplies based on a modular design, capable of connecting different modules for use as needed.
Current functional modules in the MDP system include a digital control module and a digital power module. Modules in develop include a digital signal generator module, electronic load module, power charge module and battery pack module.
Target applications include:
- Universal tests and teaching experiments in the R&D laboratory.
- Maintenance of cellphones, laptops and other digital products.
- Power supply testing and data logger of RF and microwave circuits or modules.
- Supply purified power for high-accuracy digital-analog hybrid circuits and Hi-Fi audio devices.
- Property verification and fault diagnosis of devices and circuits.
- Quality control and quality inspection.
- Emergency power supply for model airplanes and vehicles.
MDP-XP currently consists of a display control module and a digital power module. Through 2.4G wireless connection, MDP-XP achieves multichannel free combination at the power of 90W per channel. MDP-XP is a high cost-effective programmable linear dc power supply, featuring indicators, stability, reliability and distinct user interface comparable with professional power supplies; it also provides programmable output, timing output, sequential control, automatic compensation, and other powerful functions, so as to meet diversified testing needs.
MDP-M01 Display Control Module: equipped with a 2.8-inch TFT screen, it can display the voltage-current waveform in real-time, support data statistics, and automatically pair with and control six sub-modules (digital power modules), with dual thumb wheels and 90-degree scrolling user-friendly design.
MDP-P905 Digital Power Module: high-efficiency linear output, 0.25mV ripple wave, high-speed (4μS) transient response, and supporting precise fine-tuning.
MDP-XP system is capable of providing the following:
- Programmable output
- Timing output
- Sequential Control
- Automatic Compensation
The device has been designed with protections like input overvoltage, under-voltage protection, anti-reverse connection protection, anti-backflow protection, overtemperature protection, and over-current protection
- Input – 4.2- to 30-Vdc (after startup 2.7Vdc), 100mA to 6A, supports QC3.0
- Output – 30V/5A, 90W
- Adjustment rate
- Load adjustment rate <±0.01^%
- Power adjustment rate <±0.01^%
- Ripple and noise – 250µVrms/3mVpp
- Transient response time – ≤4μS
- Line loss compensation range – 5mR-100mR
- Data record – Max storage: 7MB, Max recording time: 24 hours.
- Automatically shuts down and enters the micro-power mode.
- Supports USB firmware upgrade.
- Supports user calibration
- 4G wireless connection, supporting a Display Control as well as six Digital Powers.
- DC wide voltage input between 4.2V and 30V reduced up to 2.7V after startup.
- High-speed transient response and over current protection, as fast as 4uS.
- Extremely low load regulation and intelligent line loss compensation.
- High efficiency and natural heat dissipation with 90W of the capacity load.
- Support positive & negative pressure, series pressurization, parallel current sharing, free combination of collaborative load, and intelligent power allocation.
- Security Protections: input overvoltage, under-voltage protection, anti-reverse connection protection, anti-backflow protection, overtemperature protection, and over current protection.