Naztech has been named a CES 2019 Innovation Award Nominee for the VoltMAX Portable AC Power Station. The company first unveiled the VoltMAX in November during a sneak peek of the products and trends forecast for CES 2019. The VOLT MAX is a compact, multi-charge power pack the provides 27,000mAh in a uniquely light ABS chassis.
Equipped with five different connectors that can connect and charge simultaneously, the portable battery charger comes equipped with an 85W AC outlet, Qi-charging technology, and three high-speed USB ports, including a 65W USB-C PD port and a Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ port compatible with Fast Charge-enabled devices.
“We are excited and grateful to the CES 2019 judges for numbering our VOLT MAX among the most innovative and highest-rated products of the year,” said Naztech CEO David Nazar. “It was our desire to create a power source that anticipated not only the current needs of wireless users, but future needs as well. The VOLT MAX was designed to meet those needs for years to come.”
Designed for international travel, the VOLT MAX also supports a broad input/output AC range to meet worldwide voltage requirements.
- Adaptive Fast Charging: Adaptive Fast Charge Technology dynamically adjusts the delivered voltage output throughout the battery charging cycle to maximize efficiency. This allows fast, efficient, and safe charging, and also reduces overall power consumption. Furthermore, less wasted power also translates to less heat, which helps protect your device’s battery life.
- Guaranteed Reliability: Naztech performance tests and vets the VoltMAX through a rigorous quality inspection process to ensure reliability. The company also offers a Limited Two Year Warranty to the original purchaser guaranteeing that the product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material, or workmanship.
- Universal AC Wall Outlet: The VOLT’s 85W output can power personal electronics previously could never use a portable battery such as electric razors, laptops, electric fans, and flat irons.
- 3-Types of USB Ports: Micro USB, USB-C, and Fast Charge. It can serve as backup power source to for all iOs and Android smartphones and tablets, cameras, Bluetooth headsets & speakers, wearables, & more. The VOLT can charge up to 3 USB devices simultaneously!
- Rapid Recharging DC Input: Rapidly recharge the VOLT via the high-speed dedicated DC input port using the included AC wall charger. Uniquely, the VOLT’s very high power 27,000mAh Battery takes only about four hours to fully refill, up to 6x faster than comparable portable batteries.
- Temperature Resistance: Temperature control mechanisms ensure reliable batteries operate safely.
- Input Over-Voltage Protection: OVP circuit prevents voltage surges from causing damage
- Over-current Protection: Consistently measures output and turns off when current exceeds what device can handle.
- Short Circuit Protection: The charger automatically isolates the motherboard and battery if any short circuit occurs, effectively shield the device from harm.
- Power Overload Recovery: In the event of a power overload, the device can be used again by detaching your devices, waiting for it to cool down, reattaching your devices, and pressing the on button.
- Automatic Reset: Power resets if any mechanism stops working by pressing the power button
- Output Current Stabilizer: By communicating with the attached devices, the charger automatically knows how much power it needs, and stabilizes current to that charging level.
- Overcharge Protection: the event that too much power is being siphoned, the charger will automatically apply overcharge protection by shutting off, keeping both of your devices and the charger safe.
Naztech will showcase VOLT MAX at CES in Las Vegas, NV January 8-11, 2019 at the Hypercel Booth #31444, LVCC South Hall 3.