8:1 Input Range Non-Isolated DC-DCs with up to 94% Efficiency
Traco Power has announced their TSR 0.6WI and TSR 1WI non-isolated point-of-load dc-dc converters in the industry standard SIP-3 package commonly used by LMxx series linear regulators. The 8:1 input range of 9- to 72-Vdc make these a versatile solution for designers to standardize on one converter to support multiple applications and input bus voltages.
Each series consists of seven single output models of 3.3-, 5-, 6.5-, 9-, 12-, 15-, and 24-Vout capable of 600mA (TSR 0.6WI) or 1,000mA (TSR 1WI).
Efficiency of up to 94% enables an operating temperature range of -40 to +80°C without heatsinking within a SIP-3 package that are drop-in replacements for less efficient LMxx linear regulators.
Summary of Features
- 8:1 input voltage range: 9- to 72-Vdc
- Operates over a majority of bus and battery voltages
- Efficiency up to 94%
- Excellent line / load regulation
- Low standby current
- Protection against short circuit, overvoltage and overtemperature
- Pin compatible with LMxx linear regulators (SIP-3)
- 3-year warranty
Products are in stock and available through the Traco Power global distribution network with manufacturing lead times of 12-14 weeks.