The GEM family of the medical wall-mounted ac adaptor with the interchangeable ac plugs (European, USA, U.K. and Australian types) from Mean Well, has received positive feedback from household medical market since it was firstly announced in 2015. The family, which currently includes the GEM12I/18I/30I/40I/60I (12W/18W/30W/40W/60W) series, is being expanded with the new 6W GEM06I series ac-dc power supplies in order to meet the lower wattage application demands.
These new models follow the features of GEM family, accepting 80- to 264-Vac full range input, providing complete 5Vdc to 24Vdc output models. The design is approved for IEC60601-1 3rd edition, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 / ES60601-1-11 and EN60601-1 / EN60601-1-11 household medical regulations. The fulfillment of 2xMOPP level and the ultra-low leakage current (<55uA) make GEM06I suitable for BF (direct contact with patients) medical equipment.
In addition, it is compliant with the international energy-saving standards (EISA 2007/DoE Level V) and EU ErP. This series is thus high safety, high quality, high reliability, high convenience, and energy-saving medical adaptors, and fit the use with various types of household medical appliances, portable medical devices for business travelers, or medical equipment which need the power supplies with interchangeable ac plug as part of the globally promoted solutions.
Summary of Features:
- 80- to 264-Vac input with interchangeable ac plug (plug kit and adaptor sold separately)
- 2xMOPP level, ultra low leakage current <55µA, suitable for BF application
- In compliance with the international energy-saving standards (EISA 2007/DoE Level V) and EU ErP
- No load power consumption <0.075W (<0.1W for 18V and 48V models)
- Working temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Protection: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
- Class II power unit (no FG)
- International safety approvals: UL/CUL/TUV/EAC/FCC/CE
- Dimension (L x W x H): 73.9 x 39 x 48.5 mm
- 3-year warranty