Traco Power added the TMDC 06 and TMDC 10 series of 6W and 10W products to its TMDC family of industrial dc-dc converter modules.
These dc-dc converter modules are fully encapsulated with terminal strip connections. They are equipped with integrated filters. The filters limit conducted and radiated emissions (EN 55032 class A) and increase the modules’ EMC immunity (EN 55035) without the need for any external components.
The 6W TMDC modules measure 2.09in x 1.34in x 1.04in and the 10W TMDC 10W modules measure 3.11in x 1.34in x 0.87in. Each family consists of 14 modules offering either 9Vdc to 36Vdc or 18Vdc to 75Vdc input ranges and outputs of 5Vdc / 12Vdc / 15Vdc / 24Vdc / ±12Vdc / ±15Vdc / ±24Vdc. The modules operate with up to 86% efficiency.
Remote ON/Off control and Power Good LED indicators add to the functionality of the modules. High reliability of greater than 4.1 million hours, international safety approvals to UL 62368-1 with CB Report, and full-load convection-cooled operation from -40°C to +80°C make these suitable solutions for a wide range of industrial applications and environments.
- Fully encapsulated chassis mount modules
- Harsh industrial EMC capabilities:
- Integrated filters for emission
- (EN 55032) & immunity (EN 55035)
- 4:1 input voltage range: 9Vdc to 36Vdc and 18Vdc to 75Vdc
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +80°C without derating
- I/O-isolation: 3,000Vdc
- Protection against overload, under-voltage, and short circuit
- DC-OK (LED) and Remote On/Off function
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 safety approvals
- 3-year product warranty
The products are in stock and available through distributors around the globe with manufacturing lead times of 12-14 weeks.