Power Partners, Inc. announced their PSAW65I Series of 65W low-cost interchangeable ac blade wall-mount power supplies.
The PSAW65I Series comes in a compact case, measuring 4.62″ x 1.98″ x 1.4″ with a 4-foot-long dc output cable, terminating in a 2.1mm barrel connector. Other output connectors are available upon request.
The PSAW65I Series comes in seven standard output voltages of 12V, 15V, 18V, 19V, 24V, 36V, and 48V (other voltages available). All models meet Level VI efficiency, and the devices’ interchangeable ac blade system makes them suited for international use.
Standard protections include short circuit protection, over-current protection, and no-load operation. Additional features include an input voltage range of 90Vac to 264Vac, an operating temperature range of 0°C to +60°C (with derating), a weight of 0.60lbs., and an MTBF >100K hours per MIL-HDBK-217F at full load and 25ºC ambient temperature.
Short-circuit protection includes hiccup mode and auto recovery. For over-current protection, the device can handle 150% to 200% of rated current, with an auto-restart when the fault is removed. The power source is IP22 compliant for ingress protection.
- Interchangeable Plugs for Worldwide Use
- Class II Configuration
- Efficiency Level VI
- <210mW No Load Power Consumption
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection
- No Load Operation
- Input Voltage: 90Vac to 264Vac
- Input Frequency: 47Hz to 63Hz
- Input Current: 1.5A Max. <40A peak @ 264VAC, cold start at 25ºC
- Inrush Current: < 210mW, meets DOE level VI requirements
- Output Power: 65W max., see table for details
- Output Voltage: see table
- Turn On Time: <3S @100-240VAC input & full output load
- Rise Time: 20mS max. @ full load
- Fall Time: 20mS max. @ full load
- Hold-up Time:
- 10mS min @ full load 115VAC input
- 20mS min @ full load 230VAC input
- Line Regulation: ± 1% of rated output voltage at fixed load
- Load Regulation: ± 5% of rated voltage from 0 to full load
- Transient Response: Maximum voltage excursion of 5% for 25% load change with 0.25A/μS slew rate. Recovery time: 200μS
- Efficiency: meets DOE level VI requirements
This series is safety certified to CCC, cUL PSE, RCM, TUV, UL, with a CB Report, and meets Class B radiated and conducted emissions.
The company offers the series with low-cost unit pricing of under $10.00 per unit in OEM quantities. Power Partners offers free samples from stock for qualified OEM programs. Production lead times are 6-8 weeks ARO.