Mean Well has released the WDR-60 to cover more common DIN-rail power applications at the 60W range. According to the company, it is the only source for a 60W wide input range DIN-rail ac-dc power supply.
WDR-60 series can accept 180- to 550-Vac ultra-wide input, and are suitable for installation on a single-phase 230Vac power line or single-phase out of a 3-phase 330- to 550-Vac power system, thus greatly increasing the system application flexibility.
Other key features include: 32mm narrow width, -30°C to +60°C full load operation, overvoltage category III (OVCIII), compliance to EN61000-6-2 immunity for industrial environment, and so on. The WDR-60 is suitable for applications such as industrial control, semi-conductor fabrication, factory automation, electromechanical equipment, and transportation.
You may also like: 150W & 300W OVC III Certified Power Supplies for Industrial Applications
Summary of specifications and features:
- 180- to 550-Vac ultra-wide input range
- Narrow width (32mm)
- Compliant to heavy industrial immunity (EN61000-6-2)
- -30°C to +85°C ultra-wide operating temperature (operation above +60°C requires power derating)
- Built-in DC OK relay contact
- SVR for adjusting output voltage (100~120%)
- Protections: short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature
- Suitable for installation on TS-35/7.5 or 15 DIN rails
- Approvals: UL61010, TUV EN61558-2-16, EAC, CE
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 32×125.2x102mm
- 3-year warranty