MEAN WELL has released its first ultra-wide range input 60W DIN rail dc-dc converter, the DDRH-60 series, which operates from 150- to 1500-Vdc inputs. It is suitable for mounting on TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15 rails.
In addition to its ultra-wide input range, key features of the DDRH-60 series include; 4kVdc input-output isolation, -30°C to +80°C wide temperature range, operating altitude up to 5000m, potted design with improved environment protection, free air convection cooling, doesn’t require external components for EMC performance, low ripple & noise, DIN rail mountable design, and complete protection features.
The product is suitable for industrial automation, surveillance, telecommunications and can be dep0loyed in new energy generation systems such as solar power and wind-powered renewable energy systems, as well as dc power distribution systems that requires voltage conversion from high voltage to low voltage dc.
You may also like: 75W 4:1 Input 1 x 2 DC-DC Converters
Summary of Specifications and Features:
- 150- to 1500-Vdc, 10:1 ultra-wide input range
- 57mm slim width, saving DIN rail space
- Potted with silicone gel, provides dust and moisture protection and free air convection cooling capability
- -30°C to +80°C ultra-wide temperature range (>+55°C de-rating)
- Built-in DC OK relay contact
- Operating altitude up to 5000 meters
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature / dc input under voltage / DC input reverse polarity
- Adjustable output voltage (100~120%)
- Suitable for installation on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- Safety approvals: EAC / CE (IEC62109-1, EN55302)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 57 x 93.5 x 105mm