Murata has introduced its DRE-11.4/53-L48 eighth-brick Intermediate Bus Converter (IBC) from Murata Power Solutions. The product series addresses the growing power requirements of networking and telecommunications infrastructure equipment by claiming the highest efficiency in the industry at this power level and small package size. It is designed for applications that require a highly efficient, 600W intermediate bus converter that supports a Vin range of 36- to 60-Vdc.
The DRE-11.4/53-L48NB-C regulated dc-dc converter module is designed to perform as an IBC delivering 11.4Vdc @ 53A (600W) in an industry-standard 5-pin DOSA-compliant eighth-brick package.
The DRE module operates over a Vin range of 36- 60-Vdc delivering full power @ 55°C with 300LFM air flow. It is designed & tested to meet the rigorous requirements of the IPC9592, Rev B standard.
- Industry-standard DOSA 5-pin eighth-brick package
- 36- to 60-Vdc input voltage range (50V nominal)
- 5% high efficiency at full load
- On/Off control
- Monotonic startup into pre-biased output conditions
- Integrated baseplate design
- 2,250Vdc I/O isolation, functional insulation
- Thermal performance offers flexibility for thermal management
- Wide 2:1 input voltage range; meets the requirements for 48V battery systems in telecommunications applications
- High isolation between input & output, safety rated for networking & telecommunications applications
- Networking and telecommunications
- Communications equipment
- Network security
- Wireless base stations
- Telecommunications switches and electronics