SynQor, Inc., announced its new 48-Vdc input ruggedized 600-Watt VPX power supply for critical aerospace and shipboard applications. This 3U VPX power supply, designed to meet VITA 46 standards, allows designers in the defense and industrial markets to power their VITA 62 chassis with the latest flexible, efficient and reliable VPX technology.
The VPX-3U-DC48P power supply module has an efficiency of 92% and is able to deliver 600 Watts throughout its full temperature range of -40 to 85 °C (at the wedge-locks). This VPX power module is equipped with features such as: integrated EMI filter, conduction cooling, six output voltages with reverse polarity, over voltage, under voltage, short circuit and over temperature protections.
This VPX power supply has no electrolytic capacitors. In addition, it offers I2C communications (IPMI, PMBus, VITA 46.11) as optional features. VS1, VS2 and VS3 standard outputs can be load shared on a standard VITA 62 chassis. The VPX-3U-DC48P has been designed for demanding military and commercial applications. This power supply unit meets VITA 46, VITA 47, VITA 62, MIL-STD-461F and MIL-STD-810G standards.
SynQor’s products have a proven record not only of satisfying military and commercial specifications, but going above and beyond to deliver the most efficient and dependable solutions in the market.
- Six Outputs (VS1: +12V; VS2: +3.3V; VS3: +5V; Aux: +3.3V, +12V and -12V)
- 600 Watts Output Power over a Temperature Operating Range: -40 to 85 °C
- Integrated EMI Filter
- Reverse Polarity, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Short Circuit, Over Temperature Protections
- Current Sharing on VS1, VS2 and VS3 outputs
- No Electrolytic Capacitors
- Optional I2C communication function (Supports IPMI, PMBus, VITA 46.11)
- VITA 46
- VITA 47
- VITA 62