Today's applications in embedded motor drive systems demand more compact designs with greater power density. Featuring interleaved power factor correction, Vincotech's new 600V PIM+PFC family is engineered to satisfy that demand while improving efficiency and slashing systems costs.
Equipped with the latest generation chip technology, the new flowPIM 1 + PFC modules enable engineers to step up performance and deepen the integration in designs. They also claim the best balance between cost and benefits.
Built to cover a wide power range up to 8kW, these PIM-with-interleaved-PFC modules ship in the low-inductive industry-standard flow1 housing. All modules are also available with phase-change material.
- Latest generation 600V IGBT drives down switching losses
- Interleaved PFC featuring 650V high-speed chips dramatically improves thermal performance while cutting costs
- On-board capacitors and shunts streamline PCB design
- Integrated thermal sensor simplifies temperature measurement
- Various power module configurations for a wide range of system architectures
- PIM with two-leg/three-leg interleaved PFC circuit
- Wide current range up to 50A
- High-speed 650V chips in the PFC for high switching frequencies
- Open emitter configuration for improved motor control