Polarity‘s 500W peak Ka band pulsed amplifier is well-suited for demanding performance in next generation Ka band radar systems. This high efficiency, conduction cooled transmitter is densely packaged for light weight airborne applications and has RF modulation rates up to 1MHz.
Outstanding thermal design ensures reliable operation from ambient temperatures of -40C to +85deg C. The POL500KaP offers a design with industry leading reliability and its power supply design claims rugged performance that is unmatched.
The operating frequency range is 32- to 36-GHZ. The gain of these amplifiers is 60dB and is adjustable. The high efficiency multi-collector designs meet the demands of today’s complex airborne pulsed, shipboard, and ground mobile microwave power systems. The POL500KaP meets international standards for safety and EMI/EMC.
Optional features include: A proven control protocol provides serial RS232/422/485, ethernet, and advanced user friendly communication to provide data logging for cost effective maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Military proven high viscosity coatings for dust and humidity control.
- Critical component designs have accumulated more than 1 million hours of operation.
- Data logging and analysis for cost effective maintenance
- High speed fault detection, <1us
- Output arc detector
- Input/output isolator
- Reverse power detection/c’bar