Kikusui has added the PWR-01 series of high performance, multifunctional, compact, wide-range dc power supplies. It consists of 13 models in total with 4 maximum voltage outputs (40V, 80V, 240V, and 650V) and 4 maximum power outputs (400W, 800W, 1200W and 2000W).
With the PWR-01 series you can set sequences with an embedded CPU as well as analog control. The series is equipped with LAN (LXI), USB, and RS232C as standard interfaces that are essential for system integration.
The PWR-01 also features front-facing output terminals, variable internal resistance, bleeder ON/OFF functions, CC/CV priority switching function, synchronized operation, various protections, and programmable internal memory.
Summary of Features
- Sequence function (supports triggered synchronization)
- Variable internal resistance function
- LAN (LXI compliant) /USB/RS232C as standard interface
- A virtual multi-channel bus (VMCB) function makes multi-channel operation more efficient
- A wide range of voltage and current settings can be combined within its output power rating (3 to 4 times)
- All models are equipped with front-facing output terminals as standard (maximum 10A)
- Supporting universal input voltage (85V to 265V)
- CONFIG setting shortcut function and display (Up to three parameters can be registered.)
- Setting preset memory function (3 combinations of settings for voltage, current, OVP, OCP, and UVL)
- Bleeder (sink) can be turned on/off, with an even stronger bleeder mode setting available
- Output-on/off delay function
- Soft start/stop function
Sequence Creation Software
WAVY is sequence creation software that supports the power supplies and electronic loads from Kikusui. You can use WAVY to create and edit sequences easily with a mouse. During sequence execution, you can also display execution points for visualization to monitor voltage, current, and other parameters and save them as a file.
- Easy operation for waveform images by using a mouse
- Sequence data can be edited easily.
- Sequence data can be stored easily.
- Four types of interfaces are available.
- (RS-232C, GPIBs from NI, INTERFACE, and CONTEC)
- Text files can be read freely.