ProTek Devices introduced a new series of AEC-Q101-qualified TVS arrays for circuit protection in automotive, aerospace, intelligent control systems, consumer electronics, and telecommunications. The new PAM37SDxxAL/CAL series is available in multiple voltages.
The TVS components are compatible with IEC standards 61000-4-2 (ESD): air 15kV, contact 8kV, 61000-4-4 (EFT): 40A, 5/50ns, and with 61000-4-5 (surge): 8/20 microsecond waveform. They also deliver 400W peak pulse power per line (typical = 10/1000μs), have low inductance, and offer first-rate clamping capability.
Also, the PAM37SDxxAL/CAL series of TVS arrays extend unidirectional and bidirectional configuration options and feature low leakage current of <1µA (typical) and have a fast response time. They are also RoHS and REACH compliant.
The PAM37SDxxAL/CAL series is available now in the space-saving molded SOD-123FL package with a weight of about 0.0136g.
- AEC-Q101 Qualified
- Compatible with IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): Air ±15kV, Contact ±8kV
- Compatible with IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT): 40A, 5/50ns
- Compatible with IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge): 8/20µs Waveform
- 400W Peak Pulse Power per Line (tp = 10/1000µs)
- Low Inductance
- Excellent Clamping Capability
- Unidirectional and Bidirectional Configurations
- Low Leakage Current: <1µA (Typical)
- Fast Response Time
- Available in Multiple Voltages
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant