MORNSUN has launched the LHE40-20Bxx and LHE60-20Bxx series ac-dc power supplies. These two new series with high isolation of 4000Vac are compatible with the company's first-generation series LH40-10Bxx and LH60-20Bxx.
Targeted applications for these isolated ac-dc power supplies include LEDs, street lighting control, grid power, instrumentation, industrial control, communication and civil applications.
Product design complies with IEC/EN/UL62368 standards. With the launch of LDE40-20Bxx and LHE60-20Bxx series, the entire LHE series provide powers of 5W, 10W, 15W, 20W, 40W and 60W.
Material normalization, production automation, higher product consistency and reliability, better performance, lead time and price combine to produce these cost-effective power supplies. An isolation voltage of 4000Vac effectively improves the product reliability and the system safety.
These series have a MTBF over 300,000 hours and provide protections of output short circuit (OSC), output over-current (OCP), output over-voltage (OVP), which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions.
Summary of key features:
- Universal Input: 85- to 264-Vac or 100- to 370-Vdc
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +70℃
- High isolation voltage: 4000Vac
- Regulated output, Low ripple & noise
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- Plastic case, meets UL94V-0
- EMI performance meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
- Certified to IEC62368, UL62368, EN62368 standards (pending)
- Products with various output voltages are available, the maximum output voltage up to 48Vdc