Mornsun launched a new 3W ultra-thin dc-dc series URB/VRB-J(M)D/T-3W as an extension of Mornsun 6W, 10W, 15W ultra-thin regulated family with profiles as thin as 6.20mm. The new series URB/VRB-J(M)D/T-3W provide 4:1 and 2:1 input ranges.
With 1500Vdc isolation voltage, it delivers efficiencies up to 83%. Input to output isolation is tested with 500Vac/1500Vdc
Packages are available in SMD and DIP. In addition to meeting EN62368 standards. Input protections include under-voltage, over-voltage, over-current, and output short circuit.
The protections along with compliance with EN62368 standards make them useful for industrial control, power grid, instruments, and communication fields.
The dc-dc converters have outputs of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V, 24V, and ±12V. They have output currents of 0mA to 600mA, 0mA to 600mA, 0mA to 250mA, 0mA to 200mA, 0mA to 125mA, and 0mA to ±130mA respectively.
The series of converters are CE certified and RoHS compliant.
- Input voltage range: 2:1, 4:1
- Ultra-thin dc-dc converters in DIP/SMD package
- Efficiency up to 83%
- Isolation voltage: 1500Vdc
- No-load power consumption as low as 0.1W
- EN62368 approval
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +85℃
- Protections include: input under-voltage, output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage