The BD9D300MUV from Rohm Semiconductor is a synchronous buck switching regulator with built-in low on-resistance power MOSFETs. This device is capable of providing current up to 3A. It operates high oscillating frequency with low inductance.
It has original on-time control system which can operate low power consumption in light load condition. This IC is designed for reducing standby power consumption of equipment.
Targeted applications include: step-down power supply for SoCs, FPGAs, and microprocessors; laptop PCs, tablet PCs, and servers; LCD TVs; storage devices (HDD / SSD); 2-series cell Li-ion battery-powered devices; printers and OA equipment; and distributed power supplies or secondary power supplies.
- Input voltage range: 4V to 17V
- Output voltage range: 0.9V to 5.25V
- Output current: 3A (Max)
- Switching frequency: 1.25MHz (Typ)
- High-side FET RDS(on): 110mΩ (Typ)
- Low-side FET RDS(on): 50mΩ (Typ)
- Shutdown current: 3µA (Typ)
- Operating quiescent current: 2 µA (Typ)
Summary of Features
- Single synchronous buck dc-dc converter
- On-time control
- Light load mode control
- Over current protection (OCP)
- Short circuit protection (SCP)
- Thermal shutdown protection (TSD)
- Under voltage lockout protection (UVLO)
- Adjustable soft start
- Power good output
- Over voltage protection (OVP)
- VQFN016V3030 package (3.00mm x 3.00mm x 1.00mm) with backside heat dissipation