The PJB-24V300W from Delta Electronics is part of the PJB series of ac-dc power supplies which offers a power boost of 200% for 10 seconds. This reserve power allows for reliable startup of electromechanical loads such as motors, pumps and actuators, thus eliminating the need for a higher power rated power supply, which is generally bigger in size and more expensive.
There is built-in active PFC up to 0.99 and fulfills Harmonic Current Emission according to IEC/EN 61000-3-2. Other features include low leakage and inrush current. There is additional conformal coating on the PCBAs to provide protection against dust and chemical pollutants.
The product is certified for EMI standards according to EN 55032 and EMS according to IEC 61000-6-2. The product conforms to major international safety standards according to IEC 60950-1/62368-1 standards and are fully compliant with RoHS Directive EU/2015/863 for environmental protection.
Highlights & Features
- Universal ac input voltage range
- Up to 93.5% efficiency
- Power boost of 200% for 10 seconds
- Power factor up to 0.99 and conforms to harmonic current
- IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- Conformal coating on PCBA to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
- Versatile configuration options: Open Frame, L Frame, Enclosed
- Remote ON/OFF option for selected models
- Design to meet Japan DENAN(PSE) at 100- to 240-Vac