FSP Group has announced the addition of the FlexGURU series. This series of compact, modular, quiet and efficient ac-dc power supplies is designed for roles such as IPC (Industrial PC), HTPC (Home Theater Personal Computer), Edge Computing, and NAS (Network Attached Storage) and NAS Servers. The FlexGURU series includes 250W and 300W models.
These slim but powerful PSUs – just 150 x 40.5 x 81.5mm – offer 20 percent higher power density than other typical Flex ATX power supplies. FlexGURU can fulfill VAR (Value Added Reseller) demands involving small quantity requirements from edge computers. This reduced the need to purchase large amounts of customized PSUs and keep stock waiting to be sold.
FSP’s FlexGURU Flex ATX’s modular design with slim ribbon cables allows for easier set up, reducing cable clutter and improves airflow efficiency. Users only need to install the minimum number of cables required for their own system. Modular connectors allow users to efficiently move cables, and reduce debugging time for a better experience. This also gives users the flexibility to replace the PSU without the hassle of disconnecting every cable from the PC.
FSP has created a universal bracket that fits into two different orientations for quick installation into any chassis. The mounting holes and auxiliary bracket are designed to ensure the FlexGURU series is compatible with 99 percent of Flex-ATX PC chassis on the market.
FlexGURU offers excellent thermal performance with efficient airflow design to prolong fan life, protect the system performance, and help with noise reduction. These PSUs comply with UL/EN/IEC 62368-1 and 60950 international safety standards.
Summary of features
- Compliant with the latest Flex ATX V1.22
- 300W: Efficiency ≥ 90% at typical load
- 250W: Efficiency ≥ 85% at typical load
- Compliant with UL/EN/IEC 62368-1 and 60950 International safety standards
- Intelligent fan speed control
- Quiet and long-lasting 40mm ball bearing fan
- Ribbon cables for the need of enthusiasts
- Powerful single +12V rail design
- Main Japanese electrolytic capacitors
- Intel latest CPU ready
- Complete protections: UVP, OVP, SCP, OPP, OTP