Bel Power Solutions announced the TET2500 Series, 2500W ac-dc power supplies that bring titanium-level efficiency to servers, storage, and networking equipment. With high-voltage dc-input variants, TET2500 Series power supplies deliver a main output of 12Vdc for powering intermediate bus architectures (IBA).
Measuring just 86mm x 40mm x 195mm (3.39in x 1.57in x 7.68in), Bel Power says that the TET2500 Series provides a high-efficiency and feature-rich power source for servers running web and email applications, games, databases, or providing storage, as well as for file servers, routers, and network switches.
The company says that this high-performance computing equipment is being used in the rollout of applications and services including blockchain processing, edge computing, cloud services, real-time communications, and virtualized applications in new and upgraded data centers.
Both the normal airflow (TET2500-12-086NA) and reverse airflow (TET2500-12-086RA) variants are hot-pluggable and allow parallel operation with active current sharing or analog bus and feature full digital controls for improved performance.
The TET2500 Series offers a power density of 62W/in3 and meets 80 Plus titanium efficiency.
For enhanced reliability, both models incorporate resonant-soft-switching technology and interleaved power trains to reduce component stresses and deliver very high efficiency.
These power supplies also provide an always-on +12V, 24W standby output and I2C communication is up to 400kHz. Innovations incorporated into the TET2500 Series are currently pending patents. The TET2500 Series meets international safety standards and displays the CE-Mark for the European Low Voltage Directive (LVD).
- Best-in-class, 80 PLUS certified “Titanium” efficiency
- Wide input voltage range: 180Vac-264Vac/2500W, 90Vac-180Vac/1250W
- Always-on 24W standby output (12V/2A)
- High density design: 62W/in3
- Small form factor: 86mm x 40.0mm x 195mm
- Hot-plug capability
- Parallel operation with active current sharing thru analog bus
- Full digital controls for improved performance
- RoHS Compliant
- Three US patents (US 6,970,366 B2; US 8,503,199 B1; US9,166, 498 B2) and three US patents pending
- I2C communication interface with PMBus® protocol for monitoring, control, and firmware update via bootloader