Mean Well has released the 2500W UHP-2500 ac-dc power supply. The unique fanless power supply is designed to solve headaches regarding fan failures caused by absorbing dusts, and it can reduce the frequency and cost of device maintenance. Fanless design can also solve fan noise level issues, thus making the UHP-2500 suitable for environment that requires absolute quietness.
The product is equipped with programmable voltage and current (PV/PC) functions, which allows the trimming of output voltage between 50% and 120% and current between 20% and 100% by an external dc control signal, and communication protocols PMBus or CANBus available for customer to choose from.
Moreover, to take into account that high wattage power supplies applied to high safety demanded equipment, UHP-2500 design refers to EN60335-1 household safety standard
Combining all of the features above, the UHP-2500 provides a solution for powering all types of loads, including but not limited to burn-in equipment, charging systems, and laser apparatus.
Summary of features and specifications:
- Fanless conduction-cooled design
- Full range 90- to 264-Vac input
- Efficiency up to 96%
- Operating altitude up to 5000 meters
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Protections: short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature
- UL/TUV/EAC/CB/CE safety approved
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 310 x 140 x 60 mm
- 5-year warranty