Mean Well has announced the DDR-240 series (240W) to enable DIN Rail dc-dc integration into higher power applications. Since the DDR-240 series is designed to meet both railway and ITE safety standards, it is suitable for dc-dc applications such as industrial and railway control, security control, and communication systems.
The DDR-240 series has ultra-slim enclosure design with a width dimension of only 40mm. This enables convenient installation onto TS-35/7.5 or 15 standard DIN rails without having to worry about spacing.
The product design also includes outstanding features such as 2:1 wide input range, 4000Vdc I/O isolation, -40 to +70°C operating temperature range, 150% peak load capability, current sharing up to 960W (3+1), and 5G anti-vibration capability.
In addition, the DDR-240 series is certified to the ITE IEC62368-1/EN55032, EAC TP TC004, as well as EN50155 railway safety standards, ensuring the DDR-240 can perform reliably as additional system insulation, dc UPS, battery voltage regulator, etc. in all fields of ITE and railway applications.
Summary of features:
- Suitable for DIN rail types: TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- 2:1 wide input range
- -40 to +70°C operating temperature range
- 4000Vdc IP-OP reinforced isolation
- 150% peak load capability
- Current sharing up to 960W (3+1)
- Output voltage adjustable (±15%) via built-in SVR
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / input reverse polarity / input under voltage
- LED power indicator
- Remote ON/OFF control
- Safety approval:
- Railway: EN50155/IEC60571/EN45545-2/EN50121-3-2
- ITE: IEC62368-1(LVD)/EN55032, EAC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 40 x 125.2 x 113.5mm
- 3-year warranty