200-Watt Convection-Cooled, Metal-Cased Power Supplies
The TXM 200 series from Traco Power is a family of 200-Watt encased ac-dc power supplies designed for cost critical applications. It extends the existing TXM series which ranged from 15 to 150 Watt with an additional 200 Watt series. With a compact metal case and screw terminal block connections, they are easy to install in any equipment.
There are three models of single output voltages from 12Vdc to 48Vdc. They also feature a universal input of 90- to 264-Vac (47 - 63 Hz) or 120- to 370-Vdc and comply with EN 55032 class B and the latest IEC/UL 60950-1 edition to cover a wide range of applications.
No-load power consumption is 4W, maximum, and there is no minimum load requirement. Maximum leakage current is 250µA input-to-output and 3.5mA input-to-case. These power supplies are specified to operate from -20 to +65 °C, with derating of 3.3 %/K above 50°C. Typical efficiency ranges from 87% for 12-Vdc output units to 88.5% for 48-Vdc output units.
Summary of features
- Compact 200-Watt metal cased power supplies
- Fully convection-cooled power supplies
- Cost efficient design
- High operating temperature up to 65°C
- Universal input 90- to 264-Vac
- Active power factor correction >0.95
- Withstand 300Vac surge input for 5 sec.
- Adjustable output voltage
- Over current limitation and short circuit protection
- 3-year product warranty