Responding to the increasing needs for home-care market and medical industry, Mean Well has added medical-grade dc-dc converters MDS01/MDD01/MDS02/MDD02. These isolated dc-dc converters are offered in single- and dual-output models.
These four series are designed to abide by the SIP standard pin assignment, and have an ultra-wide range of working temperature -40 to +85 degrees C without derating, 6kVdc or 4.2kVdc I/O reinforced isolation and extremely low leakage current of less than 2µA.
These dc-dc converters are compliant with international medical safety regulations ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 (1×MOPP/2×MOOP). The MDS01/MDD01/MDS02/MDD02 are designed for use with a variety of medical equipment, such as oxygen monitor, medical cart and oral caring equipment.
Summary of features:
- SIP7 package with international standard pinout
- Medical safety approved ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 (1×MOPP/2×MOOP)
- 6kVdc or 4.2kVac I/O reinforced isolation
- Working temperature range of -40 to +85 degrees C without derating
- Ultra-low leakage current < 2µA
- Single /dual output models
- Protection: short circuit for maximum 3 seconds
- 3 years warranty