In recent years, the home healthcare market has grown rapidly as a result of increasing global demographic aging, and the demands for medical grade external adapters continued to grow. In order to fulfill low-wattage medical electronics power requirement, Mean Well has released the 12W high efficiency medical grade wall-mount adaptor GSM12E/U series.
GSM12E/U series are wall-mount adaptors that come with ac plug options suitable for either EU (E Type) and USA (U Type) applications.
Since the adaptors plug directly into the AC wall outlet, the end users do not need to purchase extra AC cable to pair with the adaptors. Key product features include: space-saving miniature enclosure design, compliance to DoE Level VI and EU ErP efficiency regulations, 2xMOPP isolation level, suitability for BF type applications, and ultra-low leakage current (<100µA). In addition, the GSM12E/U passes EU EN60601-1-11 and USA ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1-11 home healthcare safety standards, thus are suited for all types of home healthcare medical devices and portable medical equipment.
- Universal input range of 80- to 264-Vac
- 2xMOPP isolation and low leakage current <100µA, suitable for BF type patient contact medical equipment
- Ultra-low no load power consumption<0.075W (<0.1W for 18V and 48V models)
- -30 to +70℃ operating temperature range
- Protection functions include short circuit, overload protection, and overvoltage protection
- Class II power (without earth pin)
- IP22 ingress protection rating
- Utilizes 94V-0 grade flame resistant enclosure
- Medical safety:
- E Type – TUV, EAC, CE
- U Type – UL, EAC, FCC
- Small size (L x W x H): 75.5 x 32 x 47.5mm
- USB output (5V model only)
- 3-year warranty