The ADT-120A, ADT-150A, and ADT-150B (with single outputs of 120W/12V, 150W/12V and 150W/24V, respectively) are the newest models released under the ADT Series from Delta Electronics. They meet the US DoE (Department of Energy) Level VI and EU CoC (Code of Conduct) Tier 2 energy efficiency requirements with levels up to 92%. No-load power consumption of 0.15W at 115Vac and 230Vac input.
ADT-120 and ADT-150 have a wide operating temperature range from -10°C to +60°C with full power up to +40°C. They conform to major international safety standards according to IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 approval for ITE.
In addition, they also meet the EMI approvals to EN 55032 Class B. Suitable applications include general industrial applications, telecommunication and point-of-sale equipment.
Highlights & Features
- Meet efficiency DoE Level VI & CoC Tier 2
- No load power consumption < 0.15W
- Efficiency levels up to 92%
- Fully enclosed plastic case
- Protections: short circuit / over voltage / overload / over temperature