100A DC-DC is PMBus 1.3 Compliant
The MPM3695-100 from Monolithic Power Systems is a 100A, scalable, and fully integrated dc-dc power module with a PMBus interface. MPM3695-100 achieves up to 100A of output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input voltage range. It operates at high efficiency over a wide load range and can be paralleled to deliver up to 500A of peak current.
It has a 3.3V to 16V input voltage range and features a 0.5V to 3.3V Output Voltage Range.
MPM3695-100 boasts an ultrafast transient response time. It has auto interleaving for multi-module operation.
The dc-dc converter offers remote sense of the output voltage. Telemetry Read-back includes Vin, Vout, Iout, temperature, and faults.
The device has an output voltage, soft-start time. Protections include over-current, over-temperature, under-voltage, and under-voltage lock out.
It is PMBus 1.3 compliant and is programmable via PMBus. MPM3695-100 comes in a BGA (15mm x 30mm x 5.2mm) package.
- 3.3V-16V Input Voltage Range
- 0.5V to 3.3V Output Voltage Range
- 100A Continuous Output Current, Parallel Up to 600A
- Ultra-fast Transient Response
- Auto-Interleaving for Multi-Module Operation
- Remote Sense of the Output Voltage
- PMBus 1.3 Compliant
- Telemetry Read-back Including VIN, VOUT, IOUT, Temperature, and Faults
- Programmable via PMBus
- Output Voltage, Soft-start time.
- OC/OT/OV/UV/UVLO Limits
- PWM Mode and Switching Frequency
- Available in BGA (15mm x 30mm x 5.2mm) Package