The CFM06S series from Cincon Electronics Corp is a 6-Watt high-density class II ac-dc power supply. The footprint of the CFM06S measures 1.555 x 0.764 inches (39.50 x 19.40mm).
This new product suitable for applications in lighting, automation and process control, instrumentation, set-top boxes, household devices, home automation and test & measurement equipment. Their miniature size, high efficiency and low no load input power consumption makes them also suited for IoT applications.
It has been approved to IEC/UL/EN 62368-1, and meets EN61558(60335), and is also tested for EN61000-6-3:2007+A1:2011 and EN61000-6-4:2007+A1:2011+AC:2012. It is available in 6 models with outputs of 3.3-, 5-, 9-, 12-, 15-, and 24-Vdc, and optional versions of PCB mount, Wafer (-T), or Encapsulated (-E).
The power supply offers an efficiency up to 81%, and a very wide temperature range of -40°C to +70°C., While going as high as +50°C at full rating, it covers most of the extreme environments. This power supplies can be used at a high altitude up to 5000m max, and also features a low no load input power consumption less than 75mW.
- Small size and low profile: 1.555 x 0.764 x 0.720 inches (39.50 x 19.40 x 18.30 mm)
- Universal input of 90- to 264-Vac
- Efficiency up to 81%
- Approved EN55032 Class B and CIRSS/FCC Class B
- Approved IEC62368-1, UL62368-1, EN62368-1
- Meets EN61558 (60335)
- Continuous short circuit protection
- No load input power <75mW
- Over-voltage protection
- Constant-current output (optional)
- Class II