Traco Power has announced the release of their THM 20WI family of medical 20-Watt dc-dc converters with 4:1 input range in a 1.0 x 1.6 X 0.40" footprint. The THM 20WI series are a reliable solution not only for medical equipment but also for demanding ITE applications such as transportation, control & measurement or IGBT drivers.
These 20-Watt dc-dcs provide reinforced insulation with high isolation of 5,000Vac(rms) (250Vac(rms) working voltage) and low leakage of less than 2.5uA. All models are certified to ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1:2005/(R)2012 3rd Edition for 2xMOPP compliance and are suitable for BF rated applications.
The series consists of 14 models offering either 9- to 36-Vdc or 18- to 75-Vdc input ranges and outputs of 5, 12, 15, 24, ±5, ±12 and ±15 Vdc.
- extended -40 to +80C operating temperature range (full power to +55C);
- efficiencies up to 89.5%;
- +/- 10% voltage trim range;
- EMC compliance to IEC60601-1 4th edition and EN55032 Class A;
- operating altitude up to 5000m;
- under-voltage lock-out;
- overload protection;
- and short-circuit protection.
All models are manufactured per ISO 14971, ISO 13485 and manufactured according to IPC-A-610 Level 3 standards and backed by a warranty of 5 Years.